Landscaping is one of the most obvious and important enhancements you can make to residential property.
How we can help
- Whether it's for private homes or property development, we have extensive experience in hard and soft landscaping schemes.
- We incorporate the designers’ ethos when installing their design.
- Many landscape architects now encourage the diversification in their plantings, improving wildlife habitat, water pollution, and waste and we offer pragmatic advice for a succesful installation.
- Various "natural" landscapes, planned for beauty and ease of maintenance using mainly native plants, are increasing in designs. These landscapes include wildflower meadows, butterfly gardens, and woodland habitats that attract birds.
- The increasing use of water features in the garden or the installation of lakes and ponds, thus creating a natural habitat, is an area where we have successful record of installations.
Why Willerby Landscapes
- We respect the confidentiality of our clients and work closely with the landscape designers and client to ensure privacy is maintained.
- Through our involvement with the London Olympic South Park installation and current works within the Kings Cross Development project we have hands on experiemce in delivering "natural" landscapes.
- Following installation we ensure via our grounds maintenance service that all gardens in our area of influence, whether constructed by ourselves or others, mature or new, receive the same high quality maintenance regime prepared by our head gardener and executed by our passionate horticulturally trained staff.
- Our quality, creativity, and 35 years' experience has helped us become one of the UK's most award winning residential landscape services companies.