Ground Maintenance Services
Why Willerby Landscapes
Our Grounds Maintenance Service ensures that all landscaped and planted areas, shrubs, trees, and seasonal bedding, etc are developed, monitored and maintained to the highest standard. As with our BALI Awarding winning contract at the RBS Headquarters in Edinburgh Scotland, we can also incorporate the cleaning of all roads, hard standings, parking areas and paths on a regular basis to suit all seasonal conditions.
- Our credentials include being the supplier of garden maintenance services (Olympic Park) to the London 2012 Games
- We implement and manage all contractual requirements with regular inspections and audits by external experts when needed, along with internal expertise to oversee the management and reporting.
- High emphasis being placed on environment and social responsibilities
The Benefits We Offer
- Lawns: We provide the expert care to ensure that the external appearance leaves the right impression for your business or home
- Lawn Maintenance Programme: It is not just about cutting grass, it is implementing a lawn care regime that includes aerating, disease control, fertilising, moss killing, scarifying, seeding, hollow tining, top dressing, and weed control.
- With careful plant husbandry and a feeding and weeding plan, we are confident that our expertise will ensure that your beds and shrubbery look their best across all the seasons
- Tree surgery: We provide arboriculture services to our commercial and residential clients ensuring seasonal correctness when pruning. Correct pruning is important to maintaining healthy trees and also will ensure that the tree will heal quickly and properly.
Our Specialist Services
- We can work to your existing ground maintenance specification or following a visit by our head gardener, we can put together a bespoke care programme for you to suit your budget.
- Client sites, for example RBS, can even include bird surveys which we monitor at the RBS Gogarburn Campus in Edinburgh.
- We also advise on maintenance and life cycle strategies, which can be a considerable capital cost on larger schemes and PFI contracts.
- We can advise on life cycle costing v maintenance costs and replacements (plant types and substitutions) recommendations along with temporary planting schemes, above ground planting and staging, removable structures and recycling.