Thinking about Landscaping as a career or currently working within the landscaping industry and want to work with one of the leading landscaping companies in the UK? then come and work for us!
We continue to secured a number of prestigious contracts which requires highly skilled hard and soft landscaping operatives. Therefore to build upon our current dedicated Willerby team we are always looking for well-presented self-motivated people with landscape knowledge and experience who are capable of undertaking all aspects either hard or soft schemes to create top-end projects.
Whether you are currently in a position as a Contracts Manager, Supervisor, Foreman, or a Landscape Operative and are looking for a change, then consider Willerby Landscapes and get in touch.
For immediate recruitment
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established team, currently installing an extensive soft landscaping scheme for a high profile client in Vauxhall, London. Initially the job role will be aid the site team by installing plants, shrubs, trees, lawns and soils and then undertaking and supervising the maintenance team following completion of works.
The scheme is diverse; inclusive of woodland areas, open meadows, lawns, aquatic planting, street trees and shrubs beds. The ideal candidate will have experience in horticultural maintenance, plant husbandry and grounds maintenance to a high standard. The following will be expected of successful candidates -
- Routine maintenance of a newly establishing high density planting scheme, to a high standard.
- Completing contractual paperwork to ensure compliance with maintenance guidelines.
- Communicating site related information to the maintenance manager.
- Ability to communicate with the client, contractors and maintenance team.
- Supervision - allocating daily tasks and up keeping high standards of work.
- Follow company and site specific health & safety procedures.
- Demonstrate a high level of detail and motivation.
- Diagnosis and treatment of pest & disease.
Candidates must possess the following -
- Extensive horticultural knowledge
- Recognised Horticultural Education – A minimum qualification Level 3 Horticulture (or equivalent)
- Experienced in previous supervisory role
- Excellent practical skills in all areas of garden maintenance including the use of petrol powered garden machinery
- PA1/PA6 spraying license
Candidates must prove they are eligible to work in the UK and strict security checks will be undertaken before employment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
In the first instance please forward your CV to:
Senior Quantity Surveyor
The position is still open.
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is sought to join our dedicated team with an office base primarily in Central London, but with frequent visits to sites in and around the SE, as well as the company’s Head Office in North Kent.
The role will involve traditional commercial responsibilities across a variety of hard and soft landscaping projects from high profile commercial developments, to high end domestic schemes, ranging in value from £50k to £7m. With ownership of projects from contract award through to final account completion, the role will report directly to Commercial Management and will involve close working with the business’ Project Management teams. The right candidate will be ambitious, self-motivated and have strong communication skills.
In the first instance please send a covering letter and CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
For all vacancies we offer above standard rates for suitable and talented people.
For all other opportunities email us on:
All applicants must have a valid CSCS card.